Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play

Play with the best ? Play with play ! ~ [ an Europe Maplestory Guild ]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiya, strangers~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yentl

Yentl

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:24 am

Hello there, people (:

My name is Yentl, I am 16 years old, and I live in The Netherlands right now (although I’ll be going to the USA for a year in August n.n).

I guess not much of you know me ^^” (except Mel and Nicky) and you are probably wondering what the hell I’m doing here on this forum… wellllll… After getting perma banned (without a reason) and now unbanned (after a year, finally.) I’ve been looking for a new guild, since I was obviously kicked from my previous guild when I didn’t show up for months ^^”

I just joined Enya (Enyo jr. guild) like three days ago, but I don’t really like the guild. I mainly joined it because I wanted a guild that did a lot of GPQ’s and zruns, but now that I’m in such a guild I really just miss the kindness of fellow guildies, and the random guild chit chats I’ve always liked so much in maple. (: (Especially since most people in Enyo/Enya are in 24/7-grind-mode o_O And I like to just randomly hang around to chat from time to time.)

Play – as a guild – interests me because of the awesome ‘Who are we?’-topic I randomly came across when I was just aimlessly wandering around on the Nexon forums and ended up on this website! Very Happy (Nicky’s sig ftw?)

Anyways: I really like the whole maturity, trust and loyalty-thing, since it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for in a guild. Also, I like the average age in the guild, since I tend to get along way better with older people than myself. (Most of my buddies on msn are around 20, for example xD)

So I ended up whispering all of you, resulting in none of you being online xD And I did the same today and then got into contact with Nicky n.n So yeah, I guess I’m just waiting for you guys to open the golden gates of recruitment ~ (Bet ya that sentence doesn’t make sense?)

So yeah… I don’t know what more to tell. Oh, I’m kinda… nocturnal? :’) I have like the worse sleep rhythm in the world xD (Which is why I’m typing this at the crazy time of 3.20 AM, and probably creating a lot of grammatically awkward sentences…) Like, at weekdays I go to bed around 1~2 AM, and get up around 6.30 AM (for school), and then in the weekends and on Fridays I go to bed around 5~6 AM and get up around 3 to 4 PM? :’) Or sometimes I just don’t sleep the whole night and go to bed around 2, and then sleep till like 7……... You get the picture, I’m one messed up person. xD

And I think I’ll just stop typing now, because I’m tired. (No shit. xD)

G’night and talk to you later, perhaps? :3

OH, nearly forgot it. OF COURSE I ALSO PLAY MAPLE… F3….

My main’s IGN is GreenStarX, so yeah.. look me up sometime? :’) I’ll probably add a level-percent-and-job-thingy in my sig. But I’m a level 75 Hermit, just so you know. (In case I get lazy again and don’t add the sig... ………… ……. Yeah.. I am lazy a lot Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
lilmessi

lilmessi

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nickyyyy
Admin
Nickyyyy

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:55 pm

That is some awesome introduction you did there Shocked
Hi yentl :3
Back to top Go down
4rchangel
Admin
4rchangel

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:19 pm

The best so far if you ask me Wink
Back to top Go down
Yentl

Yentl

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Lol, thanks, guys :3
Back to top Go down
Melany

Melany

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

O-m-g mupsala.. ur crazy hun <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya, strangers~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, strangers~   Hiya, strangers~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya, strangers~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play :: Welcome :: Say hi-
Jump to: