Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play

Play with the best ? Play with play ! ~ [ an Europe Maplestory Guild ]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''

Go down 
+2
4rchangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4rchangel
Admin
4rchangel

Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' Empty
PostSubject: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 am

Well first of all this is about Sara and Play.

Yesterday there seems to be a fight was going on between Rickard (1879) and Sara (ReyReyBandit)
I haven't noticed anything about it... but Rickard was verry mad, and leaved the guild....
Since then I've been talking with Sara about the situation and she haven't noticed any drama aswell.
Some other guild members have told me Sara was asking for leech and she told me why.
it was just because she was worn and could used some support of us.
and that was our job aswel helping other guild members.

I don't really get anything about it at all and I would appreciate it if you would tell me more about it.
and if you want her to leave or accept her as a real Play member, because atm she's almost an outstander

So leave some info about wich you DONT like from Sara, wich you DO like about her.
and ofcourse the reason why.

+ a Yes or No

( yes means let Sara stay in the guild ) ~ ( no means she don't fit into Play )
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 am

Yes. What I meant yesterday wasn't the drama but the damn whine all the time.
I don't know if she just had a bad day like me yesterday. The reason why I'm voting yes is
because I think Sara fits good in play and just because we aren't best friends shouldn't mean
that she will have to leave the guild!

Back to top Go down
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 am

Ok first of all, I wasn't online yesterday so I didn't notice any fight.

What I do like about her is that she's a nice person, I mean I never saw her being mean or whatever. Razz

Maybe she can talk more in the Guild/Alliance chat. Because the only times I see her talk is for having help training, but I can be wrong ofcourse.

I vote a yes for she is a nice person.

P.s. Btw I'm sorry I'm not online these days, it's easter and well my familiy finds these days important so Wink Btw maybe you guys can make a forum for absence of guildies, so you know when a guildie is inactive for some days. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 am

For some reason people think me and Sara had a fight yesterday lol. What happened was that
I was tired of this: "nexon so mean nanana"-whine. Then I logged in yesterday night, had a bad drunk and was just about to sober up. I think this is a problem with me and my attitude and not Sara's other than that terrible whine.
Back to top Go down
RogueBlood

RogueBlood

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

I barely know her.

All I can say really, is that she's devoted grinder, which is good. She can be a little too sensitive with stuff... but I assume we all get like that once in a while, so it's not really a flaw. (ie. NEXON doesn't seem to like dits = Scotty sad Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Nickyyyy
Admin
Nickyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Ok my opinion.
Sara afaik is a nice person, but the thing i don`t like is she wants to get leech. She doesn`t need to be kicked imo , but i don`t want any drama or fights in the guild either. So lets hope Rick can be nice from now on for a change (: , so there would be nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

You think I'm a mean person Nick? No
Yeah but like I said, I'll take the shit on this one, I acted like an ass to everyone in my BL (and guild?) yesterday. Don't take this shit personal Sara! I really dont have anything against you other than your political views
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Uh, lets leave political views out of it shall we? Politics mae decent people fight for stupid reasons ;-)

but yeah, lets forget this already?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:39 am

ytyeah, i think so too. i like you rey no doubt.
i think this is just a drama created by me to get attention!
im drama queen and i like sara!

edit: im in better mood today, nice pic sara!
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:18 am

Hey thanks! I got it by default ;p
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Ok this is solved now. Me and Sara are BFF now!

Ima go ahead and lock this. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''   Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit'' Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara also known as ''ReyReyBandit''
Page 1 of 1