Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play

Play with the best ? Play with play ! ~ [ an Europe Maplestory Guild ]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames

Go down 
+3
StuPidass
Godafoss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Godafoss

Godafoss

Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames Empty
PostSubject: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 pm

YO!

I'm Steven, 17 years old, born and raised in The Netherlands. I've been in ML for a few months prior to joining this guild, like most Play members. The character I'm playing at this moment is NebuIous, a Night Walker, which I'm training to 120 for Blessing of Empress and Ultimate Adventurers. My main character is a level 50 Bandit called Destabilise, and my highest is a 120 Night Lord, WeightIess.

Most of the people in the guild already know me, since I've been playing for about 2 (or 3? I don't really know) years now. If you don't know me and you have a question, feel free to ask!

My favorite musical genres are Alternative Rock, Poppunk, Post-Hardcore, Punk Rock, Drum&Bass, Hardstyle and Dubstep.

Last edited by Godafoss on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Yo Steven! Very Happy There's something that bothers me with this introduction.. Where is hardstyle in you favorite musical genres? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
StuPidass

StuPidass

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

This guy listens to mainstream stuff. Not post-hardcore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nickyyyy
Admin
Nickyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Heya Steef Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Godafoss

Godafoss

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:36 pm

1879 wrote:
Yo Steven! Very Happy There's something that bothers me with this introduction.. Where is hardstyle in you favorite musical genres? Evil or Very Mad

Oh haha, forgot to add the Hardstyle and Dubstep parts, brb, editing. Very Happy

And Leo, you liar. D:< I listen to both mainstream and underground Post-Hardcore bands. ;<

And yoo Nick. ;D
Back to top Go down
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome Steven! I don't know you at all, but I'm Denise, and if you have any questions you can also ask me any time!
Back to top Go down
Godafoss

Godafoss

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Well, I think I've known a Dutch girl called Denise a long time ago on Maple, back when I was in Story or Estrella. Do you have any other characters, by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Yeah I've been in Estrella, Citroenn was the guild leader I remember Wink

Well maybe you've known me by the name of Arwenden? Smile
Back to top Go down
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey but that means I know you O.o Omg! How can I forget something like that >.<

Btw sorry for double posting.
Back to top Go down
Godafoss

Godafoss

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes, Arwenden! You were also there when I did my 3rd job Advance on my Priest, Godafoss94!
Back to top Go down
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Omg!! Yeah now I remember ^^ Good old times.

Well I deleted my very dear character Arwenden, 'cuz I wanted to quit maple and I thought if I would delete my character I wouldn't come back, and ofcourse I was wrong >.

Haha, that you did remember me ^^
Back to top Go down
Godafoss

Godafoss

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Aww, if I've learned one thing from games, it's to never delete your characters or dump your stuff, because one day, you'll regret it. :0

And yeah, it's a small world, isn't it? ;3
Back to top Go down
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 pm

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all ~ Omg I can't get it out of my head >.<

Well I see you ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
Silencedwind

Silencedwind

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Denise wrote:
It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all ~ Omg I can't get it out of my head >.<

Well I see you ingame Wink

E-Europe...? O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.silenced-wind.deviantart.com
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Silencedwind wrote:

E-Europe...? O.O

What ya mean Scott? Ö
Back to top Go down
Silencedwind

Silencedwind

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Denise wrote:

What ya mean Scott? Ö

You were referring to the world being small. When urr.... It's Europe MapleStory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silenced-wind.deviantart.com
Denise

Denise

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm

It's an Dutch expression, don't know if it is also an English expression? Razz

Well yeah I know its EMS.. xD That's why I prefer EMS over GMS Smile
Back to top Go down
4rchangel
Admin
4rchangel

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 am

Heyho Steven Smile
Back to top Go down
Godafoss

Godafoss

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Yo Jeff. ;D
Back to top Go down
StuPidass

StuPidass

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Steven, start listening to Deaf Havana already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames   Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames Empty

Back to top Go down

Godafoss/Destabilise/NebuIous/alotofothernames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play :: Welcome :: Say hi-
Jump to: