Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play

Play with the best ? Play with play ! ~ [ an Europe Maplestory Guild ]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogues do it from behind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silencedwind

Silencedwind

Rogues do it from behind. Empty
PostSubject: Rogues do it from behind.   Rogues do it from behind. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Nyeh. It recently occurred to me that i've been a member for some time and have no yet said my hellos.

The majority of you already know who i am, or at least, they like to think so.

My name is Scott. My main character being SilencedWind - A Shadower.

Now, talking about myself is never something i've been particularly good at. Thus, this will probably give you a very vague idea of who i am.

Mysterious. Is what 14 people have called me. Whether or not that is a good thing is for you to decide. I'm fairly quiet, very secretive and tend to hide away, watching and gathering information. I will however, speak when spoken to and you will find i am easy to get along with, so long as you don't ask too many questions concerning myself. There is much to be left unsaid.

Very little people know who i am. I would go as far as saying maybe only two or three people do. Mr Leo being one of them.

I guess this is all i have to say. Interpret your understanding of who i am as you please. But whatever your conclusion is, it is wrong.

~ Scotty
Back to top Go down
http://www.silenced-wind.deviantart.com
Godafoss

Godafoss

PostSubject: Re: Rogues do it from behind.   Rogues do it from behind. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 pm

But you still love me, don't you? <3
Back to top Go down
Silencedwind

Silencedwind

PostSubject: Re: Rogues do it from behind.   Rogues do it from behind. EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 pm

As if you have to ask. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.silenced-wind.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues do it from behind.   Rogues do it from behind. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues do it from behind.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play :: Welcome :: Say hi-
Jump to: