Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play

Play with the best ? Play with play ! ~ [ an Europe Maplestory Guild ]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocab

Nocab

MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls   MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:30 am

Hello there fellow players,

The reason why 'MS-eu' found it's way into the title is because as far as I am aware the drop patterns rates and monsters are all different from gMS. (I believe this is to counteract the no-boom hack to a certain extent)

This is making it difficult to know where to farm for the new potential/enhancement scrolls. During my two days of grinding I am able to say with 100% accuracy this: if people tell you enhancement scrolls only drop in PMD, correct them.

So far these are the places I know about:

1) Scorpions below the Camel Cab
2) Stone Gollem (i was in normal dungeon not PMD)
3) Gobies

We are also confronted with another problem, Nexon-EU have decided European Maplers deserve a lower drop rate so that people can't farm them. This is pushing the price to ridiculous new heights. My honest advice to you is to grind for a few and buy the rest later. When the hack is gone the drop rate will go up and we will be buying them for maybe 5-10 million mesos. (Or so I predict)

I would like your help and participation in furthering this list and making the information in this post more accurate and more robust. Thanks!

------------------------AnotherWorld

P.S * A brief explanation of the Enhancement Scroll.

The Enhancement Scroll can be used to Enhance any piece of Equipment (maybe there are exceptions I am not aware of). You can use an unlimited amount of enhancement scrolls on your weapons. Each time you use one the rate of success for the next one depletes. This effect occurs 8 times.

1st 80%
2nd 70%
3rd 60%
4th 50%
5th 40%
6th 30%
7th 20%
8th 10%

If you fail one the item will explode. As you can already see this makes it hard to improve weapons to the maximum extent. However, these scrolls can sometimes add 3-5 weapon attack to a weapon. Well worth trying a few...

P.S * A brief explanation of the no-boom hack.

Essentially, this hack has never been so useful to the hackers. Enhancement scrolls can be used an unlimited amount of times. Since they have found a way to negate the effect of booming an item when the scroll fails... They have effectively found a way to make unlimited ATT on their weapons.

The reason why this is so irritating is because they will crash the market by selling loads of them, ours will also become hard to sell as they will be "noob" in comparison.

Last edited by Nocab on Tue May 31, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StuPidass

StuPidass

PostSubject: Re: MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls   MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:00 pm

I know that gobies drop them. Surprised
Back to top Go down
RogueBlood

RogueBlood

PostSubject: Re: MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls   MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:08 pm

I would like to know which boss is most likely to drop the advanced enhancements.
Back to top Go down
Nocab

Nocab

PostSubject: Re: MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls   MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 am

This section is useless for now... Dupe hacks make it more effective to buy than to farm. Still, maybe some other day this post will be useful again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls   MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls Empty

Back to top Go down

MS-eu Enhancement Scrolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Play :: For members :: Maplestory-
Jump to: